Welcome!

     

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Express" Homebuyer Workshops

Thinking of buying a home but don't know how to get started? Want lots of information in a short amount of time? Want to avoid a sales pitch? Register for my free 2-hr. Express Homebuyer Workshop. Starting Saturday, April 18th I will be offering this FREE class most Saturday mornings from 10-noon at the Prudential Office in Jefferson Square. Class size is limited to 6 individuals and REGISTRATION is on a first-come, first-served basis.

During this streamlined, information-packed session you will learn:
> The pros and cons of owning versus renting a home
> The costs associated with purchasing and maintaining a home
> How to determine the amount of home you can comfortably afford
> How to shop for a loan and choose a lender
> The role of the lender, Title company and Escrow officer
> The differences between appraisals and assessments
> The benefits of home inspections and home warranties
> The pros and cons of hiring a Realtor®
> How to negotiate and close the sale of your new home

This is NOT a sales presentation. Although part of my objective is to introduce myself to you, I guarantee you will feel no pressure or obligation to use my services.

Questions? Give me a call at 206-708-9800 or send me an e-mail: Alice@AliceKuder.com

No comments: