Welcome!

     

Friday, September 2, 2011

McLendon's offers free clinics

Although I can not often be found salivating in the aisles of hardware stores, I confess, I love McLendon Hardware.  I dread going into the "big box"  hardware stores, but at McLendon's I know I will find employees who obviously care, obviously know what they are talking about and sincerely want to be of service.

Today I got an e-mail announcing that McLendon's is offering free "how to" clinics on Saturdays on various topics, so I thought I'd help them spread the word. I haven't yet attended one myself, but I feel pretty confident that they will be worthwhile.

If you've been to one, or plan on going, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Tomorrow, the clinics take place at their Renton and Puyallup stores.
9A -- Weatherize Your Home
10A -- Care for Fall Lawns
11A -- Install Stove Pipe

For more information, go to www.mclendons.com

No comments: