Welcome!

     

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's in Your Home?

It stands to reason that it is a good idea to have a written record of the valuables in your home in case of fire or theft, but how many of us actually have one?

I just read about a free software program you can download that "assists you in taking inventory of your possessions. The easy-to-use, intuitive interface helps you organize your inventory by room and category. You can add multiple pictures of your items, rooms and household as you go along. When you are done you can save a file and print your report." (Above quotation is taken from their website.)

I haven't tried it myself yet, but thought I'd pass along the information. If you try it, let me know what you think. The website address is: www.whatyouown.org

No comments: