Welcome!

     

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Current mortgage loan rates

Here is your weekly report on loan rate activity, courtesy of Troy Chambers, Arboretum Mortgage.

"Rates are back down again.
Unemployment numbers came out higher than was estimated, and this has pushed the rates
slightly lower today. I think that we will see that trend continuing for the next couple of
business days heading into the Holiday.
As many people know; regulations, loan documents and procedures will be changing in 2010,
and now is the time to make sure
them. Rest assured that I have been preparing and taking all the necessary training classes to
make sure that when the calendar turns, I will be fully prepared to take on the new challenges!
Please contact me via my cell phone this weekend and into next week, if you know of anyone
looking for a refinance or considering a new home purchase, as I will be continually working.
My cell is 425-418-5103, and I will be available at all times."

Troy Chambers
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com

Table of loan programs and rates

No comments: