Welcome!

     

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are you an FTHB?

It was bound to happen. With all the media attention aimed at first time home buyers, a new acronym was inevitable. FTHB stands for "first-time homebuyer". If that's you, you can be glad that you have so much information at the tips of your typing fingers to help you find the perfect home and an excellent agent to help you through the often-daunting process.

My full-service website at www.AliceSellsSeattleHomes.com is loaded with free information and tools such as Property Watch, an automated property search engine; a mortgage calculator;an Open House list, and more.

I realize that many people prefer to look for homes on their own before contacting an agent, but if you are ready for help in taking the next steps to home ownership, please call or text me at 206-708-9800. I would appreciate the opportunity for a short interview to tell you how I can help you.

No comments: