Welcome!

     

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Need a good carpet cleaner?

Call me crazy, but I love clean carpets and with two dogs in the house, keeping them that way isn't easy. I just had mine cleaned by Kevin Thompson, Preferred Carpet Care. I've used Kevin's services several times and couldn't be happier with the results. If you are looking for a good carpet cleaner, I highly recommend Kevin. He is the sole owner and operator and he takes great pride in his work. He guarantees you will be completely satisfied with his services. Being a one-man shop, Kevin knows that if you aren't happy with his performance, he has lost a customer, and that is a business expense no one can afford!

If you'd like to give him a try, call his toll free number: 1-800-585-5638 and tell him I sent you, because a recommendation is the best compliment I can give him!

No comments: