Welcome!

     

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Inventory is high & interest rates are still low

The real estate market in West Seattle continues to improve as first-time buyers, in particular, are taking advantage of the $8K tax credit, interest rates in the low 5's and plenty of attractive inventory on the market. Although it's still a buyer's market, sellers who are realistic about the fair market value of their home are doing alright. Many well-priced homes are selling within the first two weeks on the market at, or close to their list price.

If you'd like more information or a free consultation to determine if this is a good time for you to buy or sell, please give me a call. 206-708-9800. And don't be afraid to ask me for my references. I'm happy to provide a list of past clients who will give you an honest assessment of my skills and abilities as a Realtor.

No comments: