Welcome!

     

Friday, June 19, 2009

Current loan rates

Here's the lowdown on mortgage loan rate activity for the past week, courtesy of Troy Chambers, loan officer for Arboretum Mortgage.


Back and Forth!
Interest rates went through a roller coaster track this week, and ended up around the same spot as last week! If timed correctly, buyers could have gotten as low as 5%this week, or as high as 5.625%. Again, it is a crazy time in the markets, and it is crucial that buyers, and people looking to refinance, are working with a seasoned professional with their best interest in mind. That’s where I come in! If you know of anyone looking for a purchase or a refinance, please pass my name on, and feel free to call my cell at anytime. I do work all weekend. The best number to contact me on outside of business hours is 425-418-5103. Thanks and good luck!

Troy Chambers
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720-6628
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com

No comments: