Welcome!

     

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Current loan rates

Here is information concerning current mortgage loan rates and programs, courtesy of Troy Chambers, loan officer for Arboretum Mortgage.

"Rates Are Still Very Good!
Mortgage interest rates stay very low, as we continue to see prices fall. Rates are very similar to where they were at this time last week, and I assume will continue to stay at this level.

I will be out of the office from Wednesday through Sunday this week but I am not unavailable. I am able to answer questions, handle issues, and even pre-approve anyone who is in need, so please feel free to email me or call my cell phone at 425-418-5103.

Have a wonderful week!"


Troy Chambers
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com

Table of Current Rates

No comments: