Welcome!

     

Friday, January 16, 2009

Current loan rates


Here is the low-down on current interest rates, as interpretted by Troy Chambers of Arboretum Mortgage.

"Rates are bouncing again!
Interest rates went back up a bit this morning. After seeing rates in the mid 4s all week, they
bounced up a bit, but are still looking good.

Please be aware that there were some rate add-ons put into place by Fannie and Freddie this
week that are directly linked to credit score. I cannot stress enough how important credit
scores are in the mortgage industry right now. 720 and under is now considered decent, where
it was once considered perfect.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for anyone you know! Even if it is simply some
mortgage questions, please call my cell phone at 425-418-5103. I am always available."

Troy Chambers
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720-6628
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com


Click here to see a table of current rates.

No comments: