Welcome!

     

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays Schmolidays!

You may notice -- or perhaps I should say, you may NOT notice -- as many Open House signs around town during the next few weeks. That's because many agents choose to take it easy this time of year. "Conventional wisdom" says that this is a bad time of year to buy or sell a home, but I can tell you that the agents who continue to work during the holidays, continue to sell property, and those who don't, don't. Guess which group I belong to? (The working group.)

Admittedly, I will not be holding an Open House this coming Sunday, Dec. 7th, as I will be with my family helping my dad celebrate his 97th (yes, his 97th, that's not a typo) birthday. But I will have Opens on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, so watch this space for details and look for my signs on the street corners.

By the way, interest rates are still great, so give me a call today and we may be able to get you into your new home before the New Year! 206-708-9800

No comments: