Welcome!

     

Friday, October 10, 2008

Current loan rates

Troy Chambers, loan officer for Arboretum Mortgage, offers this synopsis of loan rate activity for the week just ending:


Not a Good Week…
This has not been a good week for interest rates. Rates that I quoted on Monday and Tuesday are now undeliverable. Not only are stocks selling off … bonds are down as well. This is not making for a solid mortgage rate market. I truly believe this is a little burp in the interest rates, and before too long they will come back down. Please let me know if you have any questions, or any concerns. I am available at all times on my cell phone at 425-418-5103.

Thanks!


Troy Chambers
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720-6628
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com



Click here to see a table of loan programs and rates.

No comments: