Welcome!

     

Saturday, August 23, 2008

This Sunday's Open Houses-Views All Around!

I'm going to be hosting two open houses this Sunday and both have fabulous views of Puget Sound and the Olympics!

From 10A-Noon on Sunday, Aug. 24, I will hold open a home at 8801 Fauntleroy Way SW. This home has two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. The downstairs has a separate entrance and can be used as a Mother-in-Law unit if desired. Built in 2002, the list price is $960,000. Listing agent is my Prudential colleague, Bruce Butterfield.



Then, from 1-4PM I will be holding open a new listing in Fauntlee Hills. The address for this remodeled, 1956 Rambler-style home is 8806 39th Av SW. This 2-bedroom (both are Master Suites), 1.75 bath home sits high above street level and is listed by Prudential agent, Ken Arkills, for $599,950.


I hope you will drop by one or both Opens. It's a fun (and free) way to see what's on the market.

No comments: