Welcome!

     

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Interest rate update

Here is the weekly update on loan rates, courtesy of Troy Chambers, Arboretum Mortgage:

Rates Remain Stable …
As this holiday shortened week ends, we are seeing rates approximately an 1/8th higher than where they were last week. On Monday and Tuesday, we could have locked in about a quarter lower than last week, but unfortunately the last two days, we have seen them rise back to last week’s level, and now a bit higher.

I have said it many times this summer, and I will continue to do so … now is the time to purchase! Rates are respectable and prices are extremely reasonable. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make purchasing a home a little bit easier for you. Please call me on my cell at 425-418-5103 if you need anything over the weekend.

Troy Chambers
Loan Officer
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720-6628
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com

Click here to see a table of loan rates.

No comments: