Welcome!

     

Friday, July 25, 2008

Current loan rates

Here is a recap of this past week's loan rate activity as interpretted by Troy Chambers of Arboretum Mortgage here in Seattle.

"After a very bad week last week, and a “not so good” start to this week, the rates recovered a bit yesterday, only to bounce back up a little bit today. It is more crucial now than ever to work with an experienced loan officer who can time this crazy market correctly. Timing is very crucial in the home buying process. The time is right as far as the home prices are concerned, so allow me to time the rate lock correctly for you as well! Let me know how I can be of assistance, as I am working this weekend. Please call my cell at 425-418-5103."

Troy Chambers
Loan Officer
Arboretum Mortgage
Phone: 206-720-6628
Fax: 206-860-9340
troy@arboretummortgage.com

Click here to see a table of various loan rates.

No comments: