Welcome!

     

Friday, January 18, 2008

This weekend's Open House

Once again this weekend I will be holding open 5 separate residences at once -- 3 single-family homes and 2 townhomes -- all brand new construction homes built on the same block by Wick Homes, LLC. They range in price from the mid $300's to the mid $400's. Keep in mind that this is a buyer's market (and I am a buyer's agent in this case), so prices are all negotiable. You have a good shot at getting a low offer accepted (within reason).

The address of my primary location is 2414 SW Brandon St, one block off Delridge Way. If I'm not in that home, I am most likely showing one of the neighboring places.

I will be there on Saturday from noon-3 and on Sunday from 1-4. Please stop by and say hi! And let me know you read about it on my blog.

No comments: