Welcome!

     

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Need a last minute gift?




Okay, so maybe a new home won't fit under your tree, but the title will! And there's still time to make an offer on that perfect home you found online or in person, and have it accepted before Christmas morning! Is your agent out there working on your behalf today, or doing some last-minute shopping of his/her own?

Yes, I'll be working today, and, no, I don't work all the time. If you doubt me, ask Santa ... I had breakfast with him just yesterday!

Here's the house I'll be holding open today from noon - 3PM. It's a darling remodel with a separate MIL (mother-in-law) or guest apartment in the refinished basement. The address is 3753 SW Austin St, in the Gatewood area of West Seattle. Offered at $398,950. Please come by for a visit; I'd love to meet you!

No comments: